Find A Day Tour
Find a day tour : Select a guided bus tour of Ireland from below:
- Cliffs of Moher Day Tour This Dublin bus tour leaves from the Molly Malone Statue on Suffolk street and takes you to the west coast of Ireland to see the iconic Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Corcomroe Abbey and Galway Bay.
- Connemara Day Tour is one of our daily Irish tours leaving from and returning to Dublin on a daily basis. Take in the beauty and history of this most scenic area of Ireland.
- Giants Causeway[/a]Giant’s Causeway Day Tour visits the Giants Causeway. This Irish Day Tours Dublin bus tour also takes you to Carrick-a-Reid rope bridge, Belfast and the coastal drive along the East coast.
- Belfast Day Tour leaves Dublin daily for the capital of Northern Ireland. Learn the history of this troubled city. Visit the peace wall and the republican museum and the Harland & Wolff shipyard. Also visit Downpatrick, the final resting place of St Patrick.
- Cork / Blarney Day Tour brings you to the iconic Blarney Castle, The Rock Of Cashel and Cork city. Enjoy the Irish country side, the fantastic historical sites and get the gift of the gab!
- Celtic Ireland / Boyne Valley Day Tour The cream of the crop if you’re interested in Irish history. This tour covers the megalithic through the Iron age and into modern history.
- Glendalough/Kilkenny Day tour This is run by one of our Dublin bus tour partners, Collins Day Tours and brings you to Glendalough and the medieval city of Kilkenny.
- The Grave Digger Tour This Ghost tour explores the dark history of Dublin in the days of the plague and misfortune when many perished and others profited from their demise.
- The Storyteller Be transported by this evening Dublin bus tour to a fantasy land of Fairies, Leprechauns and Pookas, and hear stories of Irish high kings.